Michigan Agricultural Commodities (MAC)
Michigan Agricultural Commodities (MAC), founded in 1976, is a Michigan based grain elevator and agronomy company providing marketing, storage, and plant food solutions to the great lakes region. The Middleton Michigan agronomy location has been in operation under MAC since 1985 and continues to expand in providing producer services. MAC now has two agronomy locations, with other facility in Breckenridge Mi. MAC (michag.com) is Michigan’s largest grain handler and grain storage provider.
MAC is committed to serving customers by providing quality service that has both their customers best interest and the environment in mind.
MAC believes in being environmentally responsible in all its activities. Transferring a sustainable and environmentally responsible company to future generations is a core belief. Operating in the great lakes region which holds 1/3 of the world’s fresh water makes 4R nutrient management even more crucial to the long term viability of Michigan Agriculture. MAC is a member of the Michigan Agri Business Association’s Green Designation program (MABA). MAC is committed to providing both environmentally sound agronomy practices as well as operating facilities that reduce our environmental impact.
The Michigan Agricultural Commodities offer the following 4R related services:
- Site specific, yield goal specific, and timing specific plant food recommendations
- Variable Rate Application Technology…..Dry or Liquid
- Multiple Stabilized Nitrogen product offerings
- Crop Specific Blended Formulations
- GPS controlled soil sampling by Grid or by Soil Type
- ARA approved Independent laboratory for Soil analysis and Fertility recommendations.
- Crop Scouting
- Precision chemical application
- Customer education and regulation updates
- Multiple CCA on staff
|Address:||1050 Ogden St Jasper MI 49248|